Registration: Handgun Range Drills (1:00PM - 5:00PM) (Apr 21, 2018 01:00 pm - 05:00 pm)
Handgun Range Drills
NOTE: Windows Internet Explorer version 11 may not function properly when registering for our classes. Please either mail in a payment or put IE in Compatibility View found under the Tools IE Menu selection if necesary.
To register for this course and pay by mail instead of using a credit card, please complete the Course Registration form found here (Registration Form). Please mail to SRFI at least two weeks prior to the course date.
This is a NON-NRA course.
In order to fully participate in the range exercises, be sure to comply with the following requirements:
1. Bring the handgun you wish to shoot in the class (semi-auto or revolver), preferably the one you have chosen for concealed carry
2. Wear a strong side hip holster that secures the handgun safely with a 1 1/4” or wider belt (NOTE: You MUST wear a belt with a holster on your firing hand side. Specifically NOT PERMITTED are cross draw holsters, shoulder holsters and small-of-the-back holsters)
3. Bring a minimum of two magazines or 2 speed loaders, preferably 4
4. Wear eye and ear protection (muffs or earplugs); although not required, electronic earmuffs will aid you in hearing range commands
5. Two hundred rounds of commercial ammunition, no reloads!
6. Cold weather? Dress warm and wear gloves that permit you to shoot the gun.
Complete all fields below including your firearm caliber, manufacturer make and model. Once your payment is processed, you will receive a confirmation of enrollment from Snake River Firearms Instructors.